Ad Hoc Medical Affairs team provides a full range of Medical Affairs services in pre-launch and post launch phases.
"Today, medical affairs must liaise with their R&D colleagues and fully grasp the science that supports their work. They need access to real-world data. They need the strategic thinking abilities and insights of their marketing counterparts, and the customer-facing skills of those in sales. And they must understand and operate under all of the rules and regulations governing industry interactions"
We can support you with:
Medical strategy and medical planning
- KOL mapping/Identification for AB
- Preparation/Content validation
- Briefing to speakers on scientific background
- Final Report/Consultancy on the next step
- Structure and Solutions in Medical Affairs
- Assessment of MSL needs
- Development of process mapping
- Publication Planning and Execution
- Development of product scientific training modules
- Development of CME programs
- Training of MSL
- Train the trainer programs